Alt det som de ønsker at vide om BoatShop.it
Memeber: Camera Commercio di Udine e Registro Imprese di Udine nr. 02036400303
, on 10-03-1998
Share capital: 10.400,00 euro interamente versato
Information note under art. 13 Italian Government Act 196/2003
Dear customer, we inform you that the Italian law n.196 of the 30th June 2003 (Safety and privacy in the processing of personal data) provides for personal data protection as far as people and other subjects are concerned. This writing company informs you that, in order to establish and carry out the existing agreement/commercial or information relation, we are dealing with data that have been also orally collected, directly or through third parties, and that concern you therefore, according to the law in force, these data are to be considered as personal sensitive data.
According to the above mentioned law, the processing of your personal data will be carried out by respecting strictly the principles of fairness, lawfulness, openness and protection of your privacy rights. Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of the Italian law n.196 of the 30th June 2003, we are hereby communicating you the following information:
data are collected and processed in order to register the customer and provide him with the selected information service as well as for any future commercial/contract requirements, in order to comply with all connected legal and contract duties, in order to effectively manage commercial relations and also aiming at credit protecting and at a better managing of our rights concerning each single business relation.
All data provided by you will be used up to two years after your last contact, in order to periodically sending you documents/commercial information concerning fees-updates and all new offers set forth by the heading company. You are at any time entitled to have the above mentioned dispatch service blocked, easily by communicating it in the way you might consider best suiting you.
Data will be processed in written form and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic storage supports.
Transfer of the above mentioned data is mandatory as far as legal and contract/information requirements are concerned, therefore refusal to communicate these data can bring to this writing company not being able to fulfil the concerned existing contract/information relations.
Missing data, which are not to linked to any contract or legal requirements, will be assessed each time by this writing company and that will then determine decisions according to the relevance of the required data within the management of the commercial relation.
Apart from transfers and communications carried out in compliance with the law in force, data may be communicated in Italy to:
- professional s and consultants.
For the same purposes data may be brought to the knowledge of the following persons in charge and third parties:
- Executive department
- Legal department
- Accounts department
- Persons in charge.
The above mentioned communication will be carried out only within the limits and bounds set by the fulfilling of your requirement, as well as by the accomplishment of the agreement and/or for merely accounting/fiscal purposes, provided that your privacy will always be protected according to the above mentioned rule of law.
On your demand, you will be acquainted orally or in writing with all these transfers/communications.
Data will be processed for the duration of the existing relation and also afterwards, within the above mentioned limits, to the accomplishment of all legal requirements, as well as for all purposes stated in this information note.
After the existing relation has ended/ your information demand has been discovered, the connected files or data stored on computers will be saved automatically on a data base and used up to further five years since your last contact to submit commercial and advertising information and subsequently they will be erased.
Paper stored data will be kept for the shortest time required by law and later destroyed.
Italian Act of Government n.196/2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to have a confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if these data are not registered yet, and the right to a clear communication.
- The person concerned has the right to be told:
- about the source of his personal data;
- about purposes, terms and conditions of the processing;
- about the regulation, if processing is carried out with electronic devices support;
- about who the person in charge and the representative are, the last one elected under clause 2 art.5;
- about all subjects or classes of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, or who can get acquainted with the same data as the only representative appointed within the state or as persons in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to:
- obtain the updating, the rectification, or if required, the integration of the data;
- obtain the erasure, the transformation into an anonymous form or even the blocking of data processed by breach of law, thereby including also those data, the storage of which is not necessary in connection with the purposes for which these data were collected and then processed;
- obtain a statement that everything accomplished under letters a) and b) has been brought to the knowledge of those, to whom data have been communicated and submitted, excepted the case in which this accomplishment proves to be impossible or disproportionately high if compared with the right to safeguard.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose:
- in full or partially and due to legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him and even if there are consistent with the collecting purposes;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale, or aiming at market researches or trade communication.
Signed by the person in charge for the processing Roberto Fantuzzo
Søgeresultat i arkiv
Nyhedsbrev: Tilmeld dig for at modtage de sidste annoncer fra BoatShop.